[blindlaw] Two Federal Atty postings

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 6 13:40:42 UTC 2011

Neither posting had a URL that I could copy and paste into it as I usually do. Sorry about that.

Federal Bureau of Prisons Office of General Counsel Labor Law Branch Attorney-Advisor GS-905-13/14 This position is open until filled, but no later than September 7, 2011.

Assistant United States Attorney - Criminal Division United States Attorney's Office Middle District of Pennsylvania 11-MDPA-02 September 2, 2011 Position is opened until filled; however, resumes will only be accepted until September 12, 2011.