[blindlaw] Fw: [Flagdu] Concerns and Promblems with TSA in Norfolk Airport

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 13:04:21 UTC 2011

This is very unfortunate.  I previously worked at the Department of
Homeland Security Office of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, and we provided
such training to airport personnel as well as other DHS Components.

Matt has the option of initiating a civil rights complaint at the
headquarters level.  If Matt wishes to do this, he can send an email to
_crcl at dhs.gov_ (mailto:crcl at dhs.gov) .  If he wants contact  information for people who
can take his complaint, I can provide that to him  off-list.

I'll ask the list members to remember that this list is not intended to
offer legal advice and assess whether a case has merit - we cannot give legal
advice, as it may place list members and the National Association of Blind
Lawyers in a position where we are subject to allegations of legal
malpractice,  the unauthorized practice of law, and on and on.  However, this list
is  intended to discuss the manner in which laws and practices affect the
blind,  techniques for blind users to use while practicing law, and resources
available  to blind attorneys and legal practitioners.

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 9/16/2011 5:08:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,