[blindlaw] Inaccessible Government PDF Forms

Dittman, Robert rdittman at stmarytx.edu
Wed Sep 21 22:03:18 UTC 2011

Your direct email address did not come through, but I would be very happy to talk to you about my experiences.

In Texas, (not all states have this), after the completion of 45 hours of legal study, and after being approved by the state bar, you can be admitted as an associate member of the bar.  This means you are a "student attorney" and may practice under the direct instruction and supervision of another attorney.

Most times this is at your law school's legal clinic.  It rocks and provides valued experience.

Give me a call at 210 389 3388 and I will be happy to help or answer questions about the experience.

Take care, Rob

Robert D. Dittman
Student Attorney
St. Mary's University, Center for Legal and Social Justice (Civil Clinic)
2507 N.W. 36th Street
San Antonio, TX  78228-3918
Phone: (210) 431-5760  fax: (210) 431-5700
Email: rdittman at mail.stmarytx.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail