[blindlaw] jaws problem reading word templates

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 22 01:47:32 UTC 2012

It isn't clear from your message is the problems navigating are in
the area where you fill in information, or where you enter other text
into the template.  It could be that the different things are fields,
where you type in text and tab to the next field.  in this case you
may not be able to arrow around.  Did it behave differently in the
past?  Also, if it is a large area where you enter text, JAWS may
think it is some other kind of control.  You should call freedom
scientific and get them to help you.

Dave