[blindlaw] Voter Registration forms not accessible to the blind.

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:13:33 UTC 2012

Also since braille literacy has been greatly reduced in the blind community
due to a lack of education in this arena, making voter registration forms
accessible only as braille is not going to cut it.  And what about the
visually impaired who have similar but different problems with these
documents?  Have you considered all of these mandates?

James Pepper