[blindlaw] Braille bar exams

KarlaGilbride kgilbride22 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 01:12:54 UTC 2012

I also received the test questions in hard copy braille in both New York and
California within the past five years. This was a standard accommodation
they were used to providing and it posed no problems. I used JAWS to record
my essay answers and dictated my multiple choice answers; I don't know of
anyone who's been granted the accommodation of recording their answers in
braille.

Karla