[blindlaw] Is there an agreement?

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:44:13 UTC 2012

Personally, voting is a joke here anyway.  I say that since the candidate with the most money and political clout wins regardless of peoples views, opinions, etc.  Let's take a look at three (3) known elections:
2000, 2004, and the mayoral 3RD term reelection of Michael Bloomberg in New York City in 2009.  Many on this list who are not from NYC are not aware of the inside deals made for hhim to get the city to approve turning-over term-limits.  Finally, people were threatened with something treasured by many in this economy, there jobs and careers.  I vote to say that I did even though it does not mean or matter in the grand scheme of things.  Finally, let's look at our current president.  Money is what helped him get in.  Although he was and is liked by many, he would not have had a chance due to his politics alone.  He had to have something to override his race since racial divide is at its highest levels in the world within the US.  As much as things change, they still stay the same.  Good luck.

Sent from my iPad