[blindlaw] Criminal Division, Fraud unit opening

R Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:39:29 UTC 2012

I myself was hired for my current job because someone posted one of these
announcements on this very list.  In addition, I've been offered 3 other
positions at other federal agencies - each of which I applied for after
seeing the announcement on this list.  I've known absolutely no one at any
of those agencies before being offered the job.  Finally, I know that my
agency in particular, but several others as well, has hired at least half a
dozen people in the last few years from this list and several dozens from
lists like this one.  As someone who was involved in recruitment and
retention of individuals with disabilities for a federal agency, I can
assure you all that applying to jobs that are posted on listserves such as
this does work.

Regards,
Ronza