[blindlaw] LSAT Question

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:51:10 UTC 2012

Hi Jordan,

First, I would advise not applying to law school at this time, there
are far too many law grads for the number of jobs, and even small
towns have too many solos. In addition if you have to pay anywhere
near full price, you will in all likelihood not make enough money to
make payments on your loans. If however, like me - Voc. Rehab ends up
paying for 80% of your tuition disregard the last sentence (smile).

As for the LSAT, it isn't a bad idea to go overboard in supplying
accommodations documentation to them (their requirements were more
rigorous than those of my state bar) I remember submitting reports
from two eye doctors with two decades of medical records.

Concerning the test itself, I have no idea if anyone has successfully
asked to use a laptop with JAWS, but this would be the route I would
go as when in law school  all textbooks are available as accessible
pdfs. Should this be denied, talk to the person LSAC intends to be
your reader, and see if you are comfortable with their reading voice -
you are allowed to reject their choice of a reader.

Hope this helps,

Paul S. Wick, Esq.
Santa Rosa, Calif.