[blindlaw] DOJ Civil Rights Division posting

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 10 20:55:08 UTC 2012

I'm posting this job with a warning - I can't get the job posting to come up
on my browser for some reason. We're experiencing severe weather in our
area, so that may be the reason why - but I'm posting it in the hope that
one of you out there can get to it by other means in a timely manner.

United States Department of Justice Civil Rights Division, Special
Litigation Section Trial Attorney, GS-14/15 Announcement Number: 12-ATT-017
Applications are being accepted from August 13, 2012 through 11:59 PM EST,
September 4, 2012.