[blindlaw] US Cases Concerning Blind Lawyers

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:51:16 UTC 2012

hi, not a grievance, no.
 I would be interested in any authorities there were re blind people
as witnesses to documents, as i intend to draft a memo on this point
for my own cumfort but more generally cases re blind lawyers would be
of interest.
Any chance of a westlaw search? No worries if not - i habe the irish
and english versions but not  the us one.
fwiiw, i agree with daniel mcbrides analysis re the need to see the signature.