[blindlaw] Signatures?

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 20 01:59:33 UTC 2012

I assume you are asking about handwritten signatures, not electronic.
I sign by hand, first name, middle initial, last name. This is more than some of my sighted colleagues do. I learned during junior high school; I was taught by a blind guy using a Raised-Line drawing kit.
Ray Wayne
PS: I let my assistant sign my name on routine documents, day to day letters, that is.