[blindlaw] Reintro and question

Paul Sullivan paul.sullivan416 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:19:38 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I introduced myself on this list a while back, but much has changed
recently so I thought I'd write in again and reintroduce myself.

When I wrote in previously, I lived in Philadelphia and was
considering opening a solo practice.  This plan got delayed however,
while I waited for my girlfriend to finish her Ph.D.  She's since
finished and we recently moved to Pittsburgh, where she's currently
employed, and where I plan on following through with my plans to
become a solo practicianer.

I have two questions at this point.  First, I'm wondering if anyone
can point out which, if any, of the popular practice management
software options are accessible with Jaws.  Similarly, any
recommendations regarding accessible accounting software would
likewise be helpful.

Second, if there is anyone on this list in the Pittsburgh area I would
love to connect.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

All the best,
Paul