[blindlaw] jury duty in Virginia?

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 03:11:39 UTC 2012

Mike:

I confronted the same issue in Tarrant County, Texas about 5 years ago.  My
experience was much like your California experience.  As I am well known in
the Tarrant County Court system, I contacted the county's Chief Jury
Administrator and I was permanently removed from the wheel without any
problem.

Dan McBride
Fort Worth