[blindlaw] Any employment law lawyers out there?

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 26 23:04:49 UTC 2012

IHi Will,  you hit the nail on the head with my gut feeling on the
insistance in the matter. It just seems to be right out of left field with
no real bearing on reality, and is a reason why I posed the question in the
first place.
 Its a whitleblower case for Pete's sake.
In my view, it is, in its own way a punitive measure offerred to tie the
plaintiff down so much that he or she will find it difficult to  live their
life after the ink dries.
Your view and mine are the same.
Thanks for the validation of my hunch.
Ross