[blindlaw] leagle word please define

shannon shannon at bartchroofing.com
Mon Aug 27 20:45:23 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all,

I am not a lawyer. I joined this list to learn how to deal with legal documents as a blind individual.

Since I am not a lawyer you  will hopefully forgive the seemingly silly request.
What does et al. mean?

My condo Association  was involved in a law suit and I have been trying to follow the progress.

Apparently The Defendant the Association one and the plaintiffs the home owners lost. I Guess win some loose some.
but I have often wondered about the legal ease used.
Is there a good place other than Webster's to learn the legal jargon?
Thank you
Shannon