[blindlaw] apology

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:18:37 UTC 2012

Coleagues:

I apologize for sending the letter about the Obama disability fund raiser to
the listserv. This is the first time I have ever posted anything of this
nature. I was simply sending this letter as a means of advertising the
event. Several NFB members have been involved in a similar fund raiser in
DC, and I was encouraged to reach out to NFB folks once again. So I sent
this letter out to all my contacts, the blindlaw listserv included. However,
I sincerely apologize for doing so.

However, I do not think it appropriate or professional to point out my
mistake in such harsh terms as "you must be crazy!" or other similar
language. My mistake could have been pointed out much more tactfully and
appropriately, and of course, I would have accepted it and refrained from
doing this in future. I will definitely not post anything of a political
nature again to this listserv.

Thank you.

Deepa