[blindlaw] child custody

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:51:07 UTC 2012

Everyone:

Below is a link to an Indiana Court of Appeals case in which the court
reversed a similar order. Also, this case lends support to Rod's point
that going along with the order would be a mistake. The blind father
in this case offered to hire a nanny, then claimed the court should
not have required him to do so. The court pointed out that he invited
the alleged error.

http://law.justia.com/cases/indiana/court-of-appeals/2000/03100003-jgb.html

Angie