[blindlaw] Seeking free advice Ohio Randolph Sheppard civl suit

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 08:09:55 UTC 2012

Of late there have been many issues in several states regarding the
administration of the Randolph Shepard program by the state rehab agencies.
I know that there have been issues here in California and I would recommend
working through the state affiliate and national NFB to address the issues.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237