[blindlaw] [BULK] looking for a Suggestion

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 17 20:32:36 UTC 2012

How is that Fujitsu Scansnap on toner usage?
By the way, I'd like to  thank everyone for their suggestion on
scanner/printers, it is helpful. Since just about everyone on the list is
using one type of assistive software, its nice to know how many products are
working well with them. Very informative.
Ross