[blindlaw] Virus Protection and JAWS

Johnston withat at msn.com
Wed Dec 19 02:17:00 UTC 2012

Howdy,

AVG is about as good as it gets, and it is free and accessible.  I like it
better than Norton and McAfee because it seems to slow down my computer
less.  Just about any of them will slow down your system because they are
sort of spyware--just operating for good rather than evil.

Good luck!

Jay in Portland