[blindlaw] Virus Protection and JAWS

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Dec 19 16:44:57 UTC 2012

Ms. Bonnette, I use Window-Eyes exclusively.  Jaws just won't function on
various web portals I need to gain access to daily.  When I took its demo
copy for a trial run, it fell flat!!

As for virus checkers, I use Avast!!  There's a free version and paid one.
I've been using the free version for longer than five years and have had no
problems as it updates in the background without bothering me.

When it completes an update routine, it simply tells me in a female voice
that virus database has been updated.  I have Avast running on all the
computers I have both at home and work.  I sure hope it can work with Jaws,
but you won't find out till you take it out on a test drive.  Hope this
helps, all the best.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado