[blindlaw] Heritage for the Blind

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Dec 30 19:40:03 UTC 2012

These ads are all over the airwaves, and I hear them all of the time.  I
hear similar ads to donate used vehicles like to the Rawhide Boys Ranch, and
always wonder how many vehicles are actually donated?  I guess I don't worry
too much about it as it is just another way for a non-profit to raise funds;
really no different from any other non-profit with implementing innovative
ways to raise funds as it is obviously legal.

JMO
Steve