[blindlaw] Using Aderant?

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Wed Feb 8 23:08:10 UTC 2012

Gerard -

	I use a Dictaphone to record start and stop times and a brief description.  My assistant transcribes the tape the next day, and then I edit the transcription to put in complete narratives and confirm that the amount of time is correct.  Once I approve, then she enters the time into the time system.

Randy