[blindlaw] Using Aderant?

somendra singh simon.singh at eknoworks.com
Thu Feb 9 16:26:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am helping a blind student in applying to law school. One of the
university has the following question.

"University School of Law seeks to enroll a
student body from a broad spectrum of society, including members of
groups underrepresented in the profession as well as persons who have
experienced socio-economic and/or educational disadvantage. Please
indicate here any such groups in which you would include yourself:
Please attach a brief statement describing aspects of this identity
that are relevant to your application. "

I think that blind students are definitely underrepresented. I am
looking for information, concrete statistics etc to support the
argument. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Best regards
Simon