[blindlaw] Any Advice For or Experience of Working With Worksite Document Management System

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:54:11 UTC 2012

Cheers Randy!

It may be that as I go on other problems will arise - hope not!

I will have a look though and see if the infamous bar can be mastered
- if so, I will be sure to let you know!

As you very helpfully pointed out, much is going to depend on how the
programme has been implemented - I may just have been luckey. More
likely, I haven't run into the worst problems yet!
Ger