[blindlaw] CopyrightInfringement?

Liz Surette eksurette at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:37:28 UTC 2012

I am a copyright lawyer. Did you have any written agreement with
anyone like a producer, distributor or record label? How exactly did
you release the CD? Did you give copies out to people at concerts, or
did you send it to a record label hoping to be signed? Please
elaborate.

Regards,
Liz Surette

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Roger Baccus <rogerbaccus at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created and released a music CD in May, 2006. It is being offered for sale on several online stores, including Amazon. I have not received any monies from these sales. How do I get paid?
> http://www.rogerbaccus.com

Elizabeth K. Surette, Esq.
eksurette at gmail.com
(603) 969-7647
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message (including any attachments) may be a confidential and
attorney-client privileged communication to the intended addressee. It
is intended for use of the individual or entity named above. If you
(the reader) are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, re-transmission, distribution, copying,
or taking of any action in reliance on this information by persons
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, you have received this message in error
and in that case, please notify me by email (eksurette at gmail.com) and
media. Thanks. –Liz Surette