[blindlaw] FW: [ABA-3D] FW: Social Security Administration - Important Advocates Meeting 01/30/12!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Jan 24 20:42:11 UTC 2012

From: Disability Discussion Docket (3D) of the Commission on Disability Rights [mailto:3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG] On Behalf Of Phelan, William
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:33 AM
To: 3D at MAIL.AMERICANBAR.ORG
Subject: [ABA-3D] FW: Social Security Administration - Important Advocates Meeting 01/30/12!

For those in DC who are interested in Social Security law.

William J. Phelan, IV, Esq.
Special Projects and Technology Coordinator
  Commission on Disability Rights
American Bar Association

william.phelan at americanbar.org<mailto:william.phelan at americanbar.org>
http://www.americanbar.org/disabilityrights

Notice: The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have recieved this e-mail in error, or are not its intended recipients, please: do not print, copy, or distribute the above message or its attachments; delete this e-mail from your computer and server; and inform William of this error. Thank you.

________________________________

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCDA95.97B3D870]
Dear Colleague:

The Social Security Administration invites you to a meeting regarding an important topic for individuals who represent Social Security claimants on Monday, January 30, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon EST.
The meeting will be held at the International Trade Commission Building, 500 E Street, SW, Room 839, Washington, D.C.

To RSVP, please e-mail Lorrie Ober at Lorrie.Ober at ssa.gov<mailto:Lorrie.Ober at ssa.gov> or call her at (410) 965-1956.  You can also fax your response to her attention at (410) 966-4871.   Please respond by noon on Monday, January 23, 2012.
We anticipate a productive and informative discussion and we hope you will be able to attend.  We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Kojuan L. Almond,
Acting Associate Commissioner
     for External Affairs