[blindlaw] Large Print Newspaper

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Thu Jan 26 13:06:20 UTC 2012

Hello:

     I suggest you subscribe to NFB NewsLine. This service offers over 300 newspapers. There is a mix of national and local papers. The link is:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Newspapers_by_Phone.asp

Newspapers can be emailed to you, downloaded as audio files or listened to on the phone.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind