[blindlaw] What are the best solutions for scanning legaldocumentson a PC?

Alcidonis Law Office attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Wed Jul 4 02:57:58 UTC 2012

I didn't know that Adobe pro was accessible. I tried it and quickly gave up
when it wouldn't do what I wanted it to do.

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire.
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
2824 Cottman Avenue
Suite 15
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Work: Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Listservs: lawoffice at alcidonislaw.com

Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.