[blindlaw] Reasonable Accommodations and Government Employers

joshjsmith at charter.net joshjsmith at charter.net
Sat Jul 7 20:38:39 UTC 2012

I don't' think you hurt your grounds for appeal if you take the other
job.  It may be that the offer of this position is OK.  Is the salary
the same or less?  That would be my first question and not just because
we all have bills to pay but because they offered you the job, you
passed all the requirements and at the last minute they pull it from you
due to something they should have realized was a problem long ago.