[blindlaw] Law Symposium Recordings Not Working

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 16:26:08 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

    I'd be curious to know if anyone has tried to hear or download the
Jacobus TenBroek Disability Law Symposium Recordings from the NFB Web Site.
Yesterday and this morning I attempted to hear them but received the
following:

    Page not found.
The requested page
"/images/nfb/audio/jtb_law_symposium/2012%20JtB%20Law%20Symposium/02_theme_keynote_senator_jamin_b_raskin.mp3"
could not be found.

    I tried other recording links and got similar messages. Has anyone else
tried listening or downloading these recordings with success? I hope John,
Lou Ann,  or someone can check this out and get things working right in the
next few days. That will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,