[blindlaw] LSAT prep material in Braille or electronic form.

Nora Devine ndevine at irvingroom.com
Tue Jul 31 21:42:59 UTC 2012

Check out the National Association of Law Students with Disabilities'
LSAT Accommodation Tip Sheet for Students who are Blind or Visually
Impaired at
http://www.nalswd.org/resources.html

There is some info on practice exams on p. 10. I've included it below:

a) LSAT Practice Exams
Students may be able to request a large print, Braille, or screen
reader accessible-practice exam on CDROM, by calling the LSAC at
215-968-1001.   The LSAC website also provides a link to one practice
exam that appears to be accessible to screen readers.
Below is the direct link.
http://www.lsac.org/jd/pdfs/SamplePTJune.pdf

If the above link does not work, click on the below link and look for
the link that says LSAT Printer Friendly Version (PDF).
http://www.lsac.org/jd/LSAT/lsat-prep-materials.asp

Best of luck!!
Nora Devine