[blindlaw] What are the best solutions for scanning legal documents on a PC?

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:56:11 UTC 2012

What are the best solutions for scanning legal documents on a PC We are
trying to figure this out, we are starting out with Adobe Acrobat
Professional.  Are there machines that are better at this than others?  I
have tunnel vision and I can see the document but they want for me to start
digitizing everything as they were rather intrigued that I could scan a
document and read it with my screen reader.

James