[blindlaw] Using WordPerfect with JAWS

Matthias L. Niska mlniska04 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 16:00:05 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

I am wondering how compatible people find the most recent versions of JAWS and WordPerfect? I had a clerkship a couple years back where the office used WordPerfect, and I remember there being some glitches trying to use it with JAWS. Have any of these glitches been ironed out with either the latest version of JAWS (13, I think it is) and the latest version of WordPerfect?

Given my preference, I would just stick with MS Word, but I am interviewing for a federal court position, and their office exclusively uses WordPerfect.

Thanks for your help,
Matthias