[blindlaw] ExamSoft Update

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:48:31 UTC 2012

Elizabeth,

Seems to me like a little bit of overkill at least in my experience
(though admittedly not with Washington), the California Bar allowed me
to use my own laptop with all programs still installed; I simply had
to remove any word, pdf or other data files. The bar's computer tech
then checked my hard drive at the end of every exam session.

Yours,

Paul