[blindlaw] Portable devices

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Fri Mar 9 16:24:16 UTC 2012

The advantage of apple over the laptop is that it reads iBook's and
presumably amazon books as well.  Other devices and programs can read books
in epub format, but not protected formats.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.