[blindlaw] Portable devices

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Mar 9 17:27:27 UTC 2012

Thank you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:15:08 -0800, Aser Tolentino wrote:

>There are a few accessible apps that can read PDFs, not least of which is Apple's own iBooks. The
Kindle app's interface is accessible, but books are not; this is the case with many ebook and PDF
viewers. I also ran into an app called VoiceReader, which can import PDF's and allow you to navigate the
text fairly well; it can also generate its own text-to-speech independent of the operating system screen
reader much like the GhostReader program on the Mac.