[blindlaw] Best Settings to Use With Jaws to Pick Up Formatting Info When Reading Documents?

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed May 16 13:32:55 UTC 2012

I set JAWS to read formatting such as bolding, underlining and
capitalization in distinct voices.  I occasionally turn verbosity on for
several other formatting changes when proofing a document.  It also helps to
have JAWS read certain punctuation marks and ignore others unless navigating
by character.  There's a lot there.  The help documentation is useful.

Regards,

Tim