[blindlaw] Fwd: [Nfbmo] FW: [nobe-l] Quick vote will help Seedlings Braille Books!

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Tue May 22 15:47:47 UTC 2012

You can only vote one time per email address, but one will make a whole lot of difference.

Blessings,
Kyle Borah

At-large board member of the Missouri Association of Blind Students and proud graduate of Oakville Senior high school class of 2012.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Isaiah 1:17

Begin forwarded message: