[blindlaw] Introduction.

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Sat Nov 17 04:56:51 UTC 2012

Dear Members,

I am indeed glad to have joined this group, with a moto of learning a lot from experienced professionals and to contribute wherever possible. Let me start by giving my introduction.

I am Amar Jain, pursuing my 5th and final year of Law at the Government Law College, Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). Apart from my Law studies, I am also pursuing Masters In Business Laws and Post-graduation Diploma In Securities Law. I have also done diploma courses in Cyber Laws, Intellectual Property Rights (WIPO), and Human Rights.

I have already signed my offer letter with “Trilegal”, to join them in July, 2013 as ‘Associate’ upon completion of my final year.

Prior to my recruitment with Trilegal, I have also worked as Student, Social Media Consultant, Thomson Reuters (Legal) for their legal portal “Westlaw India”. I was given best student award for promoting their product through social media by Mr. Peter Warwick, Chief Operating Officer,Thomson Reuters U.S.

I am the first student of University Of Mumbai who has been allowed to give all the law exams on computer. I have pursued various courses in non-legal fields too, which include personality development, marketing management, public speaking, etc. Some of the leisure time activities which I prefer include singing, surfing net, and interacting with people.

I look forward for a strong and friendly relation with you all and for a great learning experience.

Thanks And Regards,
Amar Jain.
E-mail: amarjain at amarjain.com
Website: www.amarjain.com