[blindlaw] Bench Bar Conference

Alcidonis Law Office attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Sun Nov 18 07:00:02 UTC 2012

I would step-in to urge you to simply think twice of the advice given to you
by Dave and in the spirit it was given. You are trying to enter a profession
where your blindness already places you at an apparent disadvantage. It is
not, in my view, a good strategy to highlight the disadvantage as if it is a
strength by focusing on the old stereotype justice is blind. Unless you win,
you are not going to get to demand anything from anyone. You might first
think about how you need to win and when you are elected you can insist on
your demands.

That is, if you are serious about running an effective judicial campaign
where you will at first be known as the "blind guy" as oppose to the
judicial candidate with a number of qualifications.

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire.