[blindlaw] Apologies

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 22 14:14:00 UTC 2012

Hello Dan -- I posted the explanation of heating degree days and cooling
degree days on my weather blog. In keeping with my tradition of messing up
at least one thing every day, you will note that I have replaced "cooling
degree days" with "Cooking degree days".
Spell check won't pick that one up.
Hey, have a wonderful turkey day  and eat/drink everything that you aren't
supposed to. It gives the doctor something lagit to whine about for a
change.