[blindlaw] Happy Thanksgiving

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 23 13:25:24 UTC 2012

Hello Luis --
I will contact you off list about weather software accessibility, there is
more to it than meets the eye.
And, I need to change my blog send settings so that I stopp mistakenly
posting the weather forecasts to this list serve. Once  might be
understandable, but I made another mistake today, and that needs to change.
Ross