[blindlaw] Posting question

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 2 18:36:03 UTC 2012

Hello List:
I regularly post federal job postings as I run across them on the list, and try to make sure that the postings are acdcessible for everyone on the list.
I have posted some "uncompensated"  Federal posting for lawyers on the list that seem to have prompted off list comment.
In view of my desire to be helpful, and not waste time and resources on the list, I thought I'd ask the list as a whole if people would rather not see me continue to post the uncompensated  job notices.
 I see the point, who among us who are seeking gainfull employment can entertain working for free in a U.S. attorney's office under the conditions outlined in the postings.
So, if the list would rather I stop such postings, I will do so.
Ross Doerr