[blindlaw] calling lawyers and law students with disabilities

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 05:24:29 UTC 2012

Now I'm more confused than ever as to what the list policy really is. Either
we have an injunction against politically  driven postings on list or we do
not. I'll take you at your word as a colleague that Mr. Labarre gave you the
OK, so I now contend the ball is back in his court to clarify the policy.
Signed, Confused In Kansas