[blindlaw] suggestion for lawyer specializing in disability law particularly dealing with iindividuals with disabilities education act particulary in new york city

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:45:36 UTC 2012

Hi:
I am blind myself. I am a certified teacherof the blind and visually impaired and teach blind and visually impaired students as well as students who are blind and visually impaired with additional disabilities ccurrently to students who attprrivate school since i cannot get a teaching job in a public school in new york cityy. I am mandated to teach students with additional disabilities who are blind and visually impaired at their private school and would need advice how to ensure that my students receivthe recommended mandated servicee  of vision education serviceson each student's individual education plan. i am seekingadice from a disability lawyer who understands the law "Individualsof Disabilities education act "Idea The law can be found on ed.ggov. I f anyone can provide mw with any attorney particularly i newyork city that i may contact please reply to me offst: at: sararooz at gmail.com
Sara Rooz
Blind certified teacher of the blind and visually impaired in new york city