[blindlaw] "Question" Posting

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 18 16:44:38 UTC 2012

Hello List:

I am the one who posted the "question" about why disabled job seekers aren't being asked for binders full of their resumes to get more of "us" into the workplace. It was my blatant reference to a comment made during the presidential debate.

In view of the on list and off list reprimands I have received about the posting, I feel that I should go onto the list and apologize for posting what is, as it has been pointed out to me repeatedly, an off topic message.

I had thought that, in view of the underlying unemployment  issues that face those of us on the list, and those of us who regularly post job listings, such as myself and Noel Nightengale, that an idea to improve the employment situation would be net with some positive thought provocation.

 Since I was wrong, I apologize to the list as a whole for my off topic posting. It will not happen again.

Ross A. Doerr Attorney at law