[blindlaw] binders = Schedule A? (a nonpartisan question)

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:41:08 UTC 2012

Hello Will:

Jobs filled through schedule a do not have to be (but may be)
advertized. I guess you could contact the agency you're interested in
and see if there are openings. This page has more information:

http://www.opm.gov/disability/mngr_3-13.asp

I don't know how well this theoretically great program works in practice.

Angie