[blindlaw] Execution of Documents by Foreign Corporation in US Law

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 21:53:49 UTC 2012

Randy,

Thanks very much for getting back to me about this.

As I mentioned, I'm interested in this, for comparative purposes.

Assume the transaction is to be enforced in the US.

I should explain that, in Ireland, it would still be necessary to have
the documents executed in accordance with the requirements of the
country in which the foreign company is incorporated.

That means getting a foreign legal opinion, concerning execution and
probably regarding corporate capacity, which seems unfortunate to me
at least.

Kind regards

Ger